Tuesday 6 March 2018

Skidder WMP Stitch-Up!

Yesterday The Skidder spent around four hours at West Midlands Police Oldbury Custody Suite on a "voluntary" [sic] basis and was interviewed under caution by 2 officers from, and I kid ye not, WMP "complex crime unit" from Wolvo. Prior to the interview WMP would only tell me that "councillors" (plural) had made complaints about the blog but eventually said one was Labour "Leader" Steve "The Milkman" Eling.

After the Brierley Hill debacle in 2015 I had a solicitor with me this time. Having spoken with the officers and receiving a resume of the bizarre "evidence" the solicitor strongly advised me to give a "no comment" interview which is what I did (although it did unfortunately result in my phone being seized at the end.)

I URGENTLY NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST THIS CRAP AND A NEW SKIDDER NUMBER IS AVAILABLE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME - AND OF COURSE, IN RESPECT OF OTHER FRAUD, CORRUPTION, CRONYISM AND INCOMPETENCE AT SANDWELL COUNCIL:

07930 361831




What happened next is truly frightening and shows why it is ALWAYS necessary to have a solicitor with you if being interviewed by the rozzers. WMP said I faced allegations of criminal harassment from FIVE Councillors and when I heard the names I was a bit shocked by two on the list.

Let's call them Cllrs A - E and follow the sequence on the police interview. I am sure it won't take long for Skidderati to work out who Cllrs A and B are. But WMP said Cllrs C and D were making complaints against me and quoted highly selective paragraphs from their statements even with a solicitor present. Following remonstrations from myself and the solicitor, however, it transpired that the statements had NOT been given by C and D against me but against Cllrs A and B!!!! What a f*cking stitch-up! I am sure that this was all a terrible mistake by WMP and that, even now, they are hastening to request that Cllrs A and B voluntarily attend Oldbury Custody Suite for interview under caution based on the complaints against them!

So that left 3 complaints against me. It is noteworthy here that if any of what A, B and E are saying is true (which it is not) then they would have a range of civil law remedies against me but they have chosen not to exercise those rights for the obvious reason that they would have to use their own funds to take me on and they would lose because what I have written in this blog is true. We have seen time and again in this blog the very unhealthy relationship between the "Sandwell Partnership" of SMBC and WMP and so these three councillors are trying to get WMP to do for them what they won't do themselves - all at huge and mounting cost to us taxpayers!

I am not going to write publicly about the evidence at this stage save on a couple of points. Please remember that I will be 60 in a couple of months time and have never even had a parking ticket (even a "Hussain-type" one) and yet these people are trying to criminalise me rather than take me on in civil courts. The evidence ranged from risible to, in the case of Councillor E, barking mad. Suffice to say here (and mainstream media outlets should note this) the increasingly paranoid Milkman has devised a new offence of harassment hitherto unknown to English Law that written attacks on other Councillors and on the bent Council constitute criminal harassment of HIMSELF! See you in court on that one comrade!

Even more bizarrely, WMP put to me in interview - and I am NOT making this up - that the recent statement of James Morris MP in the House of Commons when he lambasted the fraud, corruption, cronyism and corruption with Labour Sandwell Council - was EVIDENCE of criminal harassment by ME of  the Dear Leader! Work that one out!

Something happened right at the end of the interview which was mysterious. WMP asked me to confirm that a signed legal statement was mine (answer - no comment) which was odd since the only feasible explanation for it being in police hands was that it was leaked by, er, Sandwell Council! Do you think someone is behind the scenes pulling the strings here, readers?

Still, at least, my police station visit and phone seizure as reported by me on Facebook found favour with one Smethwick woman:


On Sunday night I put up a technical blog about certain communications between Eling and myself. This was mostly for the benefit of myself, my lawyers and other interested parties. Only really hard core Skidderites will want to plough through it but the general reader may wish to have a quick look at paragraph 4 (mysterious "telepathy" between Eling and Marshall), paragraph 11, paragraph 14 (re Cllr Frear) and paragraph 26.

http://thesandwellskidder.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/technical-blog-eling-emails.html

The Skidder readership figure has reached 888,268 (though much recent readership may have been by the "complex crime unit" "lol"). Do you want to keep The Skidder shining a light into the murky underworld of the stinking Council folks and fighting injustice? If yes, please keep reading and encourage your family, friends, work colleagues, uncle Tom Cobleigh etc etc to READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

07930 361831   

Facebook:  Julian Saunders      Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.