Wednesday 28 February 2018

West Midlands Police Go After The Skidder (Again!)

I have been offered the opportunity of "volunteering" for an interview under caution by WMP at Oldbury nick following a complaint by corrupt Sandwell Council's leader [sic] Steve "The Milkman" Eling (pictured with some of the filth he and Marshall put out about two women councillors in Sandwell). This is the second time a Labour leader has tried to get their friends in bent WMP to do their dirty work for them and try to close down this blog.

It is noteworthy that in the joke "fraud enquiry" which was pulled by a senior officer and officer they only interviewed FOUR people in the whole "investigation". The combined interview lengths totalled  just 7 hours and 2 minutes" They have already spent 2 hours interviewing me but then refused to hand over the tape despite telling me it was my legal right to have a copy! They are refusing to tell me the allegations against me (!) but will only tell my solicitor. When she contacted them she was told they are going to rely on FIVE lever-arch files of documents! Looks like they are being more thorough in trying to nail me than in rooting out corruption in the stinking Council!



The date is being arranged and I will let you know how I get on......

In the meantime regular readers will be aware that Eling and Marshall tried to use The Skidder to conspire to harass their opponents and various members of SMBC staff including then Assistant Chief Executive, Melanie Dudley. They were particularly vicious about the Jones family.

Initially these liars tried to claim that they had nothing to do with the Whats App account but The Skidder showed a clear link between a telephone number being used by Marshall and the Whats App account:




Only today, as I begin to prepare for the lengthy police interrogation did a find a short string of text messages between myself and Marshall - and lo and behold they were also on the same number! They started by attacking the Jones's again in the reference to Wednesbury Town Hall and then urged me to go onto Whats App for security reasons. Here is the screenshot!


THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

Facebook:  Julian Saunders                     Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER DECEASED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.