Friday 14 October 2016

Shooting The Messenger - SMBC Make Legal Threats!

I have tonight received the following letter by hand-delivery from SMBC which is not marked as being sent on a private and confidential basis:


It will probably come as no surprise that SMBC make no comment with regard to the substantive allegation but use their power to bully and cajole. I do, however, have to consider my own legal position and so I have, unfortunately, made what I hope will be temporary redactions to the original post. It seems a great shame that the new leadership seems to be following on in the same manner as the old.

Here is my reply to SMBC:

"I have received your hand-delivered letter.

This is NOT a private and confidential communication.

I am not prepared to remove the blog but without any admissions whatsoever and pending clarification of the legal issues I have redacted certain sections and attach herewith the edited post.

Let it be said that this post was written as it dealt with a matter of obvious public interest and the content is entirely justified. 

It is not possible for me to comment on the accuracy or otherwise of the report you refer to but you have specifically NOT said that my blog post of today contains inaccuracies. If that is your position please advise and I will certainly give consideration to deleting the post in whole or in part. If that is not your case I will seek to reinstate the redacted sections as I will not be intimidated into silence
by your threats.

Please also note that I hold further information pertaining to Cllr Hackett which has been gleaned from a whole variety of sources. I will CONSIDER a temporary suspension of further posts about him but that is my decision and not yours.

I trust my response is wholly satisfactory."


THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

Confidential phone no:  07599 983737                   Facebook:  Julian Saunders

Email:  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com

PROUD TO HAVE BEEN TROLLED BY DICKHEAD DARREN COOPER (DECEASED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.