Tuesday 9 February 2016

What is Jan Trying to Hide?

TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM!!!!!

Not long ago, someone leaked Jan Britton's blog attack on social workers to the Halesowen News and to The Skidder. Britton is, of course, the man who purports to be "Sadwell" Council's highly-paid "Chief Executive". (Happily the brilliant Private Eye Magazine also picked up on the story)

A former Councillor pointed out to me that the blog was seemingly prepared on "work's time" and possibly with the assistance of other members of SMBC staff. It was then disseminated via the publicly-funded SMBC computer system. Ergo, the blog was "public" and susceptible to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000. I duly made a request under the Act for copies of all Britton's blogs since April, 2015 - something that could be very easily supplied with the press of a couple of buttons. I can do no better than to disclose in full the extraordinary reply I have just received. What  do you think readers?

I have applied for an internal review and also set that out below but would ask you to kindly  read the following short note first.

##########################################

Note to Skidder Readers

Darren Cooper and his troll, Andrew Hipkiss, have managed to get my political Twitter account permanently suspended. You will know that Cooper has been trying to silence this blog from "day one". The letter that forms part of this post seems to be part of the same tactic. (Plenty of sh*t, Sherlock!)

Bringing Sadwell into further disrepute......

Some folk are putting the blog up on Twitter and please feel free to do the same but until I can resolve issues with Twitter I cannot post it myself. I am, however, appointing a public relations firm to assist with the dissemination of this community news service and so please await further announcements!

In the meantime you can read the blog via "Julian Saunders" on Facebook and also join "The Sandwell Skidder Readers' Group" - a secret group on Facebook - but please note that the Cooper troll network are likely to try to infiltrate that Group at some point and so your identity may NOT be secure.

The Skidder (and Skidder team) will not be silenced! 

###########################################

Here is SMBC's FOI Reply and attack on me:




And here is my reply of 9th February, 2016:

"I am patently not a vexatious applicant as my earlier FoI's have shown. Important information - which you have attempted to shield from public view - has been flushed out.

As of today, my well-respected blog relating to the Council has had nearly 340,000 views and it is an important means of letting the people of Sandwell see what is really going on.

The fact that you do not like the style or content of my blog is irrelevant to the operation of Freedom of Information Act 2000.

For the record, I have not made applications via a variety of persona. I previously used What Do They Know to make requests in my own name and then started making applications via this gmail account all signed "Julian Saunders". 

If anything is "vexatious" it is your personal attack on me.

In the circumstances, please take this mail as a FORMAL request for an internal review pursuant to the Act.

Julian Saunders"

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - COMMUNITY NEWS - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

(AS TROLLED BY DARREN COOPER & ANDREW HIPKISS)

email  thesandwellskidder@gmail.com           facebook  Julian Saunders

Confidential phone no:  07599 983737             Censored by Twitter

Why not join "The Sandwell Skidder Readers' Group" on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.