Saturday 17 January 2015

That Sino-Sandwell Summit in Full!

Sandwell Labour have been bragging about having a meeting with a group of Chinese business folk. The Skidder is delighted to have acquired exclusive rights to the official translation of the meeting between Mr Hu Ji Bung's delegation and Sandwell's very own "Great Helmsman":

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or brain-dead, is purely coincidental!

Hu Ji Bung - Nin Hao Shuishou!

Moron - Up the Baggies!

Bung - I have just trodden in some dog excrement!

Moron - No Shit, Sherlock! Welcome to Sandwell!

Bung - May I present you with this ancient Ming brush rest as a token of my esteem for you!

Moron - Honoured your reverence I'm sure. May I recip..., er, reprobate, er, present you with this on behalf of the Borough (hands over tin of Mandarin oranges - Aldi 49p).

Bung - We would like to discuss doing business here, creating wealth and jobs.

Moron - Boing, boing. Boing boing!

Bung - Aaaah so! You want bung....

Moron - Arsehole! No "lol". I meant boing, boing! Boing, boing!

Bung (perplexed) - We want to do some property deals.

Moron - I'm sorry but Mr Hafeez is off sick at the moment.

Bung - Maybe we can do something for YOU, Dear Leader?

Moron - Oh great! I'll have a number 25 and a 74 please.

(Delegation depart in despair)

Moron - Stop! Wait! Get after them, Jan! Can I interest anyone in a postal vote......

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER - A COMMUNITY BLOG - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

E-mail: thesandwellskidder@gmail.com        Twitter:   @SandwellBorough (Sandwell Today)

Confidential phone no: 07599 983737

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.