Sunday 21 December 2014

Skidder Shorts No. 23 - Imminent Troll Attack

There is already one troll account up and running to attack myself and my wife - it is morphing between two different names - @vernongrant16 and Kingsnortonlady.

Just in case Linda and I were under any illusion that we were not to be blitzed by the trolls over Christmas this threatening message was flashed on the above account yesterday:

A Clear Threat.


It is curious that the words "my boy" were used since this is what Councillor Darren Cooper, the joke "leader" of Labour Sandwell Council tweeted to me on 14th December:

"(to me) @WMPolice.................. Otherwise keep guessing my boy".

Another amazing coincidence!

Since writing this a new message from the troll has just gone up:

"The countdown begins. Ready boys".

 In the meantime, Cooper's Unite the Union "operator", Rickers, is claiming to be abroad. The GMB Union have also joined Unite in the harassment of me via a local employee.

The trolls have also set up at least 6 (six) other accounts ready to harass us ie @vernongrant; @vernongrant8; @vernongrant6; @vernongrant33; @vernongrant4 @vernongrant1. The Police are aware.

Direct number to Police fraud team investigating Sandwell Council - 0121 251 2175 - DS Wayne Haynes and team.

THE SANDWELL SKIDDER -A COMMUNITY BLOG - READ THE SKIDDER, KIDDER!

E-mail:   thesandwellskidder@gmail.com                  Twitter:   @bcrover (Vernon Grant)

Confidential phone no: 07599 983737




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.